quarta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2014

My Arsenal manager

My Arsenal manager

Hey how are you guys going as? Here we have a post where I will talk about my Arsenal and before I sold Ozil speak to Manchester City, but the Hazard and hired my first team is the goalkeeper David Ospina Nacho Monreal on the left side, at the back Per Mertesacker and Laurent Kocielny and on the right side of the steering wheel Mathieu Debuchy Michael Bradley, Bernard left half, right half Eden Hazard, Jack Wilshere attacking midfielder, second striker Alexis Sanchez and striker Danny Welbeck. in reserve'll just say the names Sergio Romero; Calum Chambers, Isaac Hayden, Curtis Good, Hector Bellerin; Ransey Aaron, Alex Oxlade-Chambelain, Adryan; Victor Ibarbo, Lukasz Podolski and Theo Walcott




-Pedro

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário